- 672 hours minimum of homeopathic study in classroom setting doing live cases, follow-ups, and lectures. Classes meet one weekend per month for 7 hours each day and attendance is required to the completion of 672 hours equivalent to 4 years of continuous monthly/weekend attendance (2 days of 7 hours each=14 hours x 48 months). The online course qualifies for the same hours of attendance but does NOT substitute for LIVE attendance.
- Understanding Homeopathic philosophy and the application of the Organon of Medicine by Samuel Hahnemann to classical homeopathic treatment.
- Proficiency in case-taking, Understanding the energy of the expression of disease in the individual and what needs to be healed. High spiritual and universal laws are understood and utilized to best understand the patient.
- Proficiency in remedy prescribing. Understanding homeopathic remedies and their indications including the spiritual essence of the remedy. Included in remedy selection is remedy potency selection and indication.
- Emergency use of homeopathy. Mastery of 50 of the most important remedies in acute emergencies.
- Ethics of Practice: It is necessary that the student understand, and exhibit proper ethics in practice and is ready and capable of practicing homeopathy in a professional setting.
- Understanding Nevada Administrative Code 630A on Homeopathic Medicine.
- Successful completion of college level Anatomy and Physiology and Pathology necessary for the effective communication between the allopathic medical community and the homeopathic medical community.
ALL students (in class and online) will receive a Certificate of Hours Completed in Classical Homeopathic Education. This can be used for your NASH or Nevada Homeopathic Medical Board basic educational requirements to qualify for their examinations.
After the minimum 672 hours have been completed, the Student must display proficiency in ALL areas above before a Graduation Diploma will be awarded. This is DIFFERENT than a Certificate of Hours Completed.
This diploma carries the title CTHom (Certified Trained Homeopath). Evaluation for the Diploma can ONLY be done in the classroom, with LIVE attendance in Reno, NV. A Graduation Diploma will ONLY be given at the SOLE discretion of Robert Field R.S.Hom., A.P.H., C.T.Hom. C.C.H., Chancellor and Professor of Resonance School of Homeopathy, after the student has proven ready to be an independent prescriber of the highest caliber.
Resonance School is accredited for primary and continuing education with the Nevada Homeopathic Board of Medical Examiners for primary and continuing education for HMD (Homeopathic Medical Doctor), APH (Advanced Practitioner of Homeopathy) and HA (Homeopathic Assistant)
Resonance School of Homeopathy is currently working with North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH) towards an accreditation process.
Resonance School of Homeopathy is not affiliated with the Council for Homeopathic Certifcation.